THIS IS THE ORIGINAL NORMAL SALINE, DON’T BE SALTY PIN FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS. THE FIRST. I began selling this pin in January 2020 and there was not a single other like it on the market.
"Salty": A term coined by Black culture meaning jealous, envious, bitter, mad. I wanted to shoutout a new generation of nurses-- those of us who are the opposite of salty. We are pushing back against the old adage of "nurses eat their young." We are nurses who support each other, who uplift each other.
- **Be advised: Wiping and cleaning the pin with harsh disinfectant wipes may alter or remove the small black lettering
- (1) hard enamel pin in the shape of a mini IV bag
- Color: Light gray/blue with black lettering and yellow gold plating
- Dimensions: 1.1″ x 0.7″
- Includes 1 gold butterfly clutch to secure your pin and one package insert with care instructions
- See Terms and Conditions for shipping details and site policies. For questions related to your order, please send an email with your order number to help@12HourGrind.com. Please do not DM on Instagram. All sales are final- no refunds or exchanges.
- During checkout, we offer two shipping options. If you choose to forgo Premium Shipping, 12 Hour Grind is not liable for lost or stolen items.