- (1) hard enamel pin made with black plating
- Color: black, white, and shades of brown/tan
- Dimensions: 1.25″ x 1″
- Includes 1 gold butterfly clutch to secure your pin and one package insert with care instructions
- Be advised: Wiping and cleaning the pin with harsh disinfectant wipes may alter the small black lettering
- See Terms and Conditions for shipping details and site policies. For questions related to your order, please send an email with your order number to help@12HourGrind.com. Please do not DM on Instagram. All sales are final- no refunds or exchanges.
- During checkout, we offer two shipping options. If you choose to forgo Premium Shipping, 12 Hour Grind is not liable for lost or stolen items.
Quotes we love to see:
“I need to see my own beauty and to continue to be reminded that I am enough, that I am worthy of love without effort, that I am beautiful, that the texture of my hair and that the shape of my curves, the size of my lips, the color of my skin, and the feelings that I have are all worthy and okay.” -Tracee Ellis Ross
“There is never a time in the future in which we will work out our salvation. The challenge is in the moment; the time is always now.”
– James Baldwin
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
“If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there’s no progress. If you pull it all the way out that’s not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven’t even pulled the knife out much less heal the wound. They won’t even admit the knife is there.” -Malcolm X
“I’m going to tell it like it is. I hope you can take it like it is.” – Malcolm X